|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The "Avalanche" is a Heavy weapon added in the 9.0.4 Christmas Update.
It has a white body, with red linings on the sides of the weapon. It has a red handle, and red/white magazine. It also has a blue snowflake logo on the side of the body, a yellow caution sign near the firing mechanism, and a 2x scope on the weapon. It shoots snowballs.
This gun is now a machine gun, and its fire rate is almost automatic. Use it like you would with an assault rifle. However, it's slow firing nature can make it less effective in close quarters.
Have a long ranged weapon and another area damage weapon, like the Dead Star.
- When it was released, it was a bazooka, but in the 9.2.0 update, it was changed into a machine gun.
- As of the 9.2.0 update, it was turned upside down from its original appearance.
- This design however has a weird mishmash of parts. The weapon is served as hipfire only, however it still includes a scope on the top.
- It is the only removed weapon that used to be obtainable from the killcam due to the Water Pistol being disguised as this weapon. However, since the 11.0.0 update, this has been changed to be disguised as the Plasma Releaser, effectively patching the killcam glitch and preventing any more players from buying the Avalanche through this method.
- Its possible reincarnation is the Snow Storm, which had a similar structure of it. But bulkier.