|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The "Avalanche" Up2 has the same look of the "Avalanche" and the Up1 version. It has a 2x zoom scope which lets you to use like a machine gun. Its reload tank is at the bottom of the gun (before 9.2.3 update, it didn't have a scope so the reload tank is on above).
- It shoots snowballs as fast as a machine gun, so hold the fire button, head-shot wise, until you have finished killing your current opponent.
- It also takes time for snowballs to travel, so it's best used in close to medium range.
- Don't stop dodging and jumping at the same time when facing an opponent. Even against opponents who wield weapons that aren't really suitable against you, jumping and dodging.
- Use a melee weapon and attack your enemy while he/she is reloading or from behind.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
None (Final upgrade)
- It is a Heavy weapon that looks like a Primary defying it's appearance and stats.
- Before the 9.2.0 update, it looked like a snowball bazooka. After the 9.2.0 update, it looked like a primary weapon.
- For a short time, this weapon could be bought via killcam for 140 .