|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The "Bastion" is a Premium weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It has a carob and dark grey body with a carob and a dark grey stock, carob handle, carob and dark grey ammo clip with a black "X" with a red dot in the center of it, grey and dark grey grip, a grey and partly red muzzle and has an area damage effect.
It has high damage, normal rate of fire, normal capacity, and good mobility.
- Aim near the enemy's feet for ensured damage unless they tend to jump and move a lot in which case you should aim for where they are about to land.
- Jump before firing in order to avoid self damage.
- Although powerful, it shoots in an arch, so try to aim high above the enemy's head at medium to long ranges.
- It can easily tear down armored players.
- When rocket jumping with it, don't shoot right underneath your feet, as it can cause unintentional deaths.
- This weapon is powerful enough to take down max-armored players in two shots. Paired with its fast fire rate, this weapon is great for players who are above Level 27.
- If possible, try outmaneuvering the enemy to avoid getting caught in the blast.
- Engage the player at a long range with a sniper rifle because its projectiles are fired in an arch so they won't be able to hit you easily.
- Being high up in the air makes you harder to get hit by the weapon, but watch out for marksmen.
Have a weapon with a longer range, or a fast firing weapon as a back-up.
- This weapon, by far, has the most efficiency score, with a 29.
- This is one of the weapons along with the "Sunrise" and the "Avalanche" to have quotation marks on its name.
- This weapon is unlocked at level 27 along with the Secret Forces Rifle, Dual Hawks, Storm Hammer and "Sunrise".
- A scope was on the weapon, but it has been removed.
- In the 10.4.0 update, it was added to the Lucky Chest. It is currently the only weapon that is obtainable in the Lucky Chest and purchasable in the Armory at the same time at level 27, excluding the Future Rifle.
- Along with the Secret Forces Rifle, Dual Hawks, and "Sunrise", this gun can be rented for free for two battles, then can be bought at a discounted price.