|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is completely yellow with a yellow stock, yellow handle, yellow grip, yellow drum mag with red borders, and a yellow nozzle. It also has an area damage effect.
It has strong damage, a fair rate of fire, good capacity for a shotgun, and average mobility.
- It is particularly powerful when ambushing lone enemies or dueling, as the high damage will easily eliminate enemies at close range and the low rate of fire shouldn't be an issue if the shot hits.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Strafing close enemies ensures survival especially with headshots.
- Be sure to stay hidden behind cover if you are advancing to a new location.
- It is very poor at long range, so stick to long range attacks so enemies can't get you far with it.
Use a weapon to weaken heavily armored enemies for ensured survival and quick kills.
- It seems to be based off of the real world Saiga-12K Shotgun with a front grip attachment.
- It fires much faster in real life than in game (600rpm in real life which is 10 rounds per second, while 1 round per second in game, this however might to balance it due to the Predator being the most powerful shotgun.)
- In real life, a Saiga 12K drum would only hold 10 shells.
- Despite the stats, the Predator Up1 is actually more powerful than the Heavy Shotgun Up2 as it takes 3 headshots from the Heavy Shotgun Up2 to kill a ruby armored player.
- It takes 2 headshots shots from the Predator Up1 to kill a ruby armored player.
- In the 11.0.0 update, the weapon's name was slightly tweaked, adding quotation marks around the original name.