|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is completely gold with a gold stock, gold pistol grip, gold fore grip, gold drum mag with red borders, and a gold muzzle break. It also has a shotgun effect.
It has high efficiency, slightly below high rate of fire, great capacity for a shotgun and slightly high mobility.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone enemies or dueling, as the high damage will easily eliminate enemies at close range and a low rate of fire shouldn't be an issue if the shot hits.
- Aim at the head to severely damage the heavily armored enemies.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Strafing close enemies ensures survival, especially with headshots.
- This weapon can be used against melee users (due to the melee weapon's inferior range compared to any ranged weapons).
- It is very poor at long range, so stick to long range attacks so enemies can't get you far due to its spread.
- It has a slightly slow firing rate, so that means you can attack the player after he fires the gun.
- Area damage can make short work of its users.
N/A (Final upgrade)
- It is one of the 4 weapon that has " in the name, others being "Bastion", "Sunrise", and "Avalanche"
- This weapon's efficiency has been nerfed from 25 to 23.
- It seems to be based off of the real world Saiga-12 with a drum mag, fore grip attachment and breaching muzzle break.
- It fires much faster in real life than in-game (600rpm in real life which is 10 rounds per second, while 1 round per second in-game, this however might be to balance it due to the Predator being the most powerful shotgun).
- In the real world, a Saiga 12 could hold a clip (clips, "clip" into the weapon, such as an AK. Magazines are those in M4s.) capacity of 2-30 shells.