|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The "Sunrise" is a lever-action repeating rifle. Its body is gold and brown, with a gold and brown handle, a gold lever, a black scope with three gold rings, a blue ammo clip, and a brown and slightly gold front with a grey and blue long-barrel with four gold rings. It also has a 10x scope with a golden string near the brown and gold handle.
It has strong damage, a good rate of fire, great capacity, and great mobility.
- Try to avoid close and medium range areas and stay in long range ones.
- While unsuspected, try to get a headshot on a target for an easy kill.
- This can be used to pick off heavily armored players or severely damaging them.
- Move fast and jump quickly while strafing to make it harder for enemies to hit you.
- Stay in small areas to make it harder for enemies when they are trying to attack you.
- Make uncommon moving patterns to make the user switch to their other weapons. If they pulled out a powerful weapon. Try to Rocket Jump away from them and try to finish them off after the rocket jump.
- Kill them with the Demon Stone when they are unaware.
N/A (No Upgrades)
Use a weapon to weaken heavily armored enemies before finishing them off at a closer range. The Sniper Cape is also highly recommended alongside with any other damage-increasing accessories.
- It looks very similar to the Winchester Model 1886.
- This, along with many other guns, was converted into a Sniper weapon in the 10.2.0 update.
- Despite the stats, the Prototype Up2 , Anti-Hero Rifle Up, Photon Sniper Rifle Up2, and a few others are a 1-shot, headshot, while the "Sunrise" is two headshots to a full adamant armored player.
- The gun has a " on its name similar to the "Bastion", "Predator", and the "Avalanche".
- It is the second most expensive weapon that uses gems in the Sniper section, by costing 265.
- This weapon is unlocked at level 27 along with the Secret Forces Rifle, Dual Hawks, Storm Hammer and "Bastion".
- Even though the description doesn't mention it, this weapon is actually silent.
- It is the only weapon in the game that is a "Lever-Action" type reload. Lever action weapons were quite popular in the old western parts of America back then in the 19th century.
- Along with the Secret Forces Rifle, Dual Hawks, and "Bastion", this gun can be rented for free for two battles, then can be bought at a discounted price.