|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The "Sunrise" is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
The "Sunrise" is a lever-action repeating rifle. Its body is gold and brown, with a gold and brown handle, a gold lever, a black scope with three gold rings, a blue magazine, and a brown and slightly gold front with a grey and blue long-barrel with four gold rings. It also has a 10x scope with a golden string near the brown and gold handle.
It has strong damage, a good rate of fire, great capacity (For a sniper), and a relatively great mobility.
- This weapon takes three to five headshots to kill an opponent
- Try to avoid close and medium range areas and stay in long range ones.
- While unsuspected, try to get a headshot on a target for an easy kill.
- This can be used to pick off heavily armored players or severely damaging them.
- This weapon can also be used to take down highly mobile or Jetpack users, due to this weapon dealing high damage, and a decently fast fire rate.
- Move fast and jump quickly while strafing to make it harder for enemies to hit you.
- Stay in small areas to make it harder for enemies when they are trying to attack you.
- Make uncommon moving patterns to make the user switch to their other weapons. If they pulled out a powerful weapon. Try to Rocket Jump away from them and try to finish them off after the rocket jump.
- Kill them with the Demon Stone when they are unaware.
N/A (No Upgrades)
Use a weapon to weaken heavily armored enemies before finishing them off at a closer range. The Sniper Cape is also highly recommended alongside with any other damage-increasing accessories.
Also, this weapon can two shot roughly by having damage increasing items, and it does have a good fire rate so you can go toe to toe with most other weapos
- It is based off the Winchester Model 1886 rifle.
- This, along with many other guns, was converted into a Sniper weapon in the 10.2.0 update.
- Despite the stats, the Prototype Up2 , Anti-Hero Rifle Up, Photon Sniper Rifle Up2, and a few others are a 1-shot, headshot, while the "Sunrise" is two headshots to a full champion armored player.
- The gun has a " on its name similar to the "Bastion", "Predator", and the "Avalanche".
- This weapon was unlocked at level 27 along with the Secret Forces Rifle, Dual Hawks, Storm Hammer and "Bastion", and a few other weapons.
- It's sound effect (when shooting) has been modified in the 12.5.0 update.
- Its fire rate is also decreased in the same update.
- It was the only weapon in the game that is a "Lever-Action" type reload until the flag keeper was added. Lever action weapons were quite popular in the old western parts of America back then in the 19th century.
- It has a clan weapon counterpart which is the Flag Keeper
- It also resembles the Masterpiece Musket