|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see AK-48 (PGW).
The AK-48 is a Primary weapon introduced in the 2.0.0 update. It is the first form of the AK-48.
It has a wooden shoulder stock, with a wooden hand hold. The base, ammo clip, and barrel is black.
This weapon has little if any recoil, and can be used at any range if the user can aim it accurately. This is best suitable in levels under 7.
- Circle your target and aim for the head for the best kill time.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Try to run and jump as fast as you can to avoid the line of fire. If you circle the player, you will likely exhaust their ammo supply.
- Pick of its users from long ranges
Have a long ranged weapon in your inventory, as well as a powerful melee.
- Before the 8.0.0 update, it used to be in only Campaign, Deadly Games, and Arena with a damage stat of 3. Now it is buyable for 70 and has various upgrades.
- This weapon is based off of the real world Russian Kalashnikov AK-47 Assault Rifle.
- Strangely unlike the real world version, where it has a high rate of fire, it fires slowly for an automatic.
- It is one of the few weapons that changes it's model when upgraded.
- In the Armory, it is placed between the Swat Rifle and the Combat Rifle, and considering the three guns are all based on well known guns (AK-47, FAMAS, M-16), it suggests a rivalry between the three, and gives a player a choice for which known weapon that they want, even though they have different lethality ratings.
- The AK-48 was replaced by the AK Mini in Survival, Campaign and Deadly Games.