|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The AK-48 is a Primary weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
It has a wooden shoulder stock, with a wooden hand hold. The base, ammo clip, and barrel is black.
The AK-48 has a somewhat fast firing rate and somewhat small capacity so it's easy to run out of ammo.
- Always aim for the head for easier and faster killing. However, do this in close-medium range.
- Shoot carefully as its fast fire rate plus its low capacity could easily make the gun run out of ammo fast.
- Try to jump around to avoid being hit by the AK-48. As this gun has a small capacity, try to waste its ammo and while its users reload, take this advantage to retaliate.
- Try to run and jump as fast as you can to avoid the line of fire. If you circle the player, you will likely exhaust their ammo supply.
- Pick of its users from long ranges.
Have a long ranged weapon equipped.
- This weapon, along with its Pixel Gun 3D counterpart, is based off of the real world Russian Kalashnikov AK-47 Assault Rifle.