|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see AK-48 Up1 (PGW).
It has a brown and green camouflaged body with a green camouflaged scope, brown stock, brown handle, green camouflaged ammo clip, green camouflaged grip, and a green camouflaged nozzle. It also has a 2x scope.
It has good damage, a great rate of fire, good capacity, and good mobility.
- Use its scope for long range attacks as the shots are more accurate than hip fire.
- Stay very far away from the enemy and use a sniper rifle to take out the enemy easily without getting damaged too much.
Have a strong melee weapon in your inventory, or have a gun that has great knockback. If you come into close combat, you can either use the knockback then switch back to the AK-48 Up1, or use the melee.
- It is based off of the real world AK-47 assault rifle.
- The scope of this gun is different from the Up2 version (as shown in the pic).
- It is the only weapon that changes scopes when upgraded.