|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see AK-48 Up1 (PG3D).
The AK-48 Up1 is a Primary weapon in Pixel Gun World. It is a long-range assault-rifle with a 2x scope. It is the first and also the final upgrade of the AK-48. It was introduced ever since the first version of PGW.
Like the AK-48 Up1 in PG3D, the AK-48 Up1 has a green mimetic texture that looks like a forest camo instead of the black metallic sections of the regular AK-48 and it has a vertical grip attached to it.
The AK-48 Up1 has a somewhat fast firing rate and somewhat small capacity so it's easy to run out of ammo.
- When fighting in long range, it is recommended to use a scope (right click) for easier aiming. Not recommended for close range.
- Always aim for the head for ammunition saving and faster killing.
- Shoot carefully as its fast fire rate plus its low capacity could easily make the gun run out of ammo fast.
- Try to jump and dodge left and right to avoid being hit by the AK-48 Up1. As this gun has a small capacity, try to waste its ammo and while its users reload, take this advantage to retaliate.
- Try to run and jump as fast as you can to avoid the line of fire. If you circle the player, you will likely exhaust their ammo supply.
- Pick of its users from long ranges.
Forest Camo themed.
- Like the AK-48, the AK-48 Up1 is actually the real life AK-47 but its name was change to AK-48 to avoid copyright issues.