|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a black, red, white, and grey body with a black skeleton stock, black handle, grey and white magazine, black and partly red scope, black and red nozzle, and a grey under-barrel grenade launcher along with a laser sight that serves no use at the moment. It also has a 2X scope that can help you attack.
Unlike the predecessors, It actually has high damage, a great rate of fire, good capacity, and very good mobility.
- Use this weapon with the hip fire option, as the low recoil allows accurate spreads of bullets for certain enemies.
- Whenever attacking at certain long-range areas, use the scope for more effective shots. This can be used to counter snipers.
- Avoid wielding this weapon in the dark. Due the laser sight does glow. Making enemies know where you're location is.
- Since this weapon is pretty well rounded, a good strategy is using the Rocket Jump technique in order to avoid the rain of bullets.
- Pick off the user from long ranges while they don't see you yet. Find cover if they find you.
- Area damage weapons easily take out its users.
Use this weapon with a long range weapon, so you can damage approaching enemies then finish them off with it.
- This weapon and the army rifle both share 40 bullets per clip and a non-functioning under-barrel attachment, which suggests a rivalry considering both are based on well-known weapons.
- It has a slightly higher rate of fire than the Laser Minigun, even though their Armory fire rate descriptions both say "97."
- Despite being a rifle, it shoots rather quick. This may be useful for conserving ammo if using the burst method or not.
- The camouflage could have been Inspired by AK-47|Redline camouflage from Counter-Strike Global Offense (CS-GO).
- The scope of this gun is different from the Up1 version.
- This was added in the 8.0.0 update along with the Freeze Ray Rifle, Dragon Breath and Plasma Releaser.
- It is the only primary to have a unique scope from other primary weapons.
- This weapon has actually 2X Zoom, while the attribute shows it as 4X Zoom.