|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Acid Cannon is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.5.0 update. It is the first form of the Acid Cannon.
This gun has a bulky appearance. It's quite big, but its handle is too small comparing to the rest of the gun. It's mostly green with red and grey details. In the middle of the weapon, there's what resembles to be a green skull.
This weapon has high damage, high rate of fire, below-average capacity and moderate mobility for levels between 7 and 16.
- It's recommended to use this weapon against large groups of enemies.
- Its piercing shots allow you to damage several players with a single rocket. Take advantage of this feature in battle.
- However this weapon after 11.2.0 has a poison function, so you can always save ammo by hitting them with fewer rockets and waiting for them to die of poison.
- The Acid Cannon takes quite a lot of time to reload, so attack your opponent while he's reloading.
- Although it is a spammy weapon, it doesn't have a lot of ammo and the rockets don't fly that fast, so it's best to dodge the shots and then attack when they reload.
Golden Acid Cannon:
|The clip, the iron sight, the nozzle, the handle and a few other light green details, besides the acid inside this weapon, turns golden and shiny.||70
or obtained from the Lucky Chest.
Have a long ranged weapon with instant bullet travel time.
- This weapon is one of the few weapons to make it into the Battle Royale game mode.This weapon was previewed on Facebook and was a secret weapon that would be revealed when they got 8000 likes.
- This was given the poison shots attribute in the 11.1.0 update, although it does not make sense due to it being an ACID cannon, not a poison cannon.
- When reaching level 7, this weapon is the rightmost weapon listed when it congratulates you.
- This weapon is comparable to the Barrier Rifle.