|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Airblade Spell is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskin of all the other book weapons. It is mostly light blue and has words, and pictures on it. When you're holding it you will have a blue orb in your right hand. It shoots out an air disk or blade.
- This weapon requires timing. Use it similarly to the Laser Spear.
- The weapon shoots slightly off what the aim tells you.
- Try to get headshots.
- This weapon is a two shot kill generally.
- Use a heavy weapon to kill your opponents quickly.
- Pick off the user from long range.
- Move around to dodge the bullets.
Get a flamethrower weapon in case you get into a bad situation.
- It is the second spell weapon to be inside the Backup section of the game
- The weapon's appearance is very similar to the Thunder Spell, except with a slightly lighter color
- The weapon can be compared to the Curse Spell and the Poison Spell. Both deal headshot points, have a slight area damage effect, and a piercing shot effect. However, the Airblade Spell has a faster firerate, faster bullet speed, and a smaller bullet size. Unlike the Curse Spell and Poison Spell, it lacks a bleeding effect or poison effect. This weapon is supposed to be a more accurate spell, for longer ranged purposes, but the bullet glitches, and flies slightly right of your intended target, ruining the accuracy.