|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Alien Blaster is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is similar to the Alien Rifle, but it has a moving unreal scope. It's magazine, which is a bright blue and blackish box, is on the back of the pistol.
It possess average efficiency, medium rate of fire, average capacity, and slightly high mobility.
- Use in small rooms as it can ricochet.
- Sneak up one your targets for an easy kill.
- This weapon has no travel time, unlike the other alien weapons.
- Use this weapon in a triple spam laser set if you don't have enough gems to purchase other expensive laser weapons
- Attack the user in large open areas. As it's ricochet effect becomes useless in open areas. Forcing its users to shoot the enemy directly.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, but beware if the user has had it and learned how to use it anywhere you may not be able to counter.
Bring an area damage weapon since this one, unlike the other alien weapons, it has no area damage.
- This and the Hydra when moving, parts of the gun move around.
- This weapon's scope does not work.
- This is the only alien weapon not held by both hands of its user.
- This weapon has the second lowest fire rate in this category but is tied with Dead Star.
- First being the Exterminator.
- In an update, along with its upgrades, this weapon's accuracy have been nerfed, resulting in a much higher recoil per shot.
- The accuracy was later improved.
- In the 13.4.0 update, the efficiency was reduced from 15 to 13.
- In the 14.1.2 update, this weapon has gotten severely powercrept. Instead of the original 2 headshot kill, now it requires 3-4.🥰
- The other weapons in the “Alien set” are the Alien Rifle, Alien Sniper Rifle, Alien Cannon, and questionably the Alien Bouncer.