|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Alien Blaster is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is similar to the Alien Rifle, but it has a moving unreal scope. It's magazine, which is a bright blue and blackish box, is on the back of the pistol.
It possess average efficiency, medium rate of fire, average capacity, and slightly high mobility.
- Use in small rooms as it can ricochet.
- Sneak up one your targets for an easy kill.
- This weapon has no travel time, unlike the other alien weapons.
- Attack the user in large open areas. As it's ricochet effect becomes useless in open areas. Forcing its users to shoot the enemy directly.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, but beware if the user has had it and learned how to use it anywhere you may not be able to counter.
Bring an area damage weapon since this one, unlike the other alien weapons, it has no area damage.
- This weapon, the Alien Cannon Up2 and the Alien Rifle Up2 are the only weapons to have the ricochet function.
- This and the Hydra when moving, a part of the gun move around.
- This weapon's scope does not work.
- This is the only alien weapon not held by both hands of its user.
- This weapon has the second lowest fire rate in this category but is tied with Dead Star. Number one is Exterminator.
- In an update, this weapon, along with its upgrades, have been nerfed, resulting in a much higher recoil per shot.