|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is similar to the Alien Rifle, but it has a moving, unreal scope. It's magazine, which is a bright blue and blackish box, is on the back of the pistol.
The Alien Blaster has good efficiency, slow fire rate, good capacity and average-to-high mobility. It's recommended for players between levels 17 and 26.
- Use this in close to medium range due to this having a scope which does NOT work, unfortunately.
- Use this in hallways where it is crowded with players, so you can get multiple kills due to this having a piercing shot attribute.
- You can kill somebody by shooting to the wall so it can bounce and that fire-entity ammunition has to go to the player. Note that it can bounce up to 3 walls. Unfortunately, there is no achievement that increases your points from firing a fire-entity bullet by making it bounce to the wall when getting a kill, currently.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Aim for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and attempting to get a kill, especially against weakened players who use weapons that aren't the best against strafers.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a weapon suitable for long range.
- When moving with this and the Hydra, parts of the weapon moves around.
- In an update, this weapon, along with its upgrade, have been nerfed, resulting in a much higher recoil per shot.
- The accuracy was later improved