|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is similar to the Alien Rifle, but it has a moving unreal scope. It's magazine, which is a bright blue and blackish box, is on the back of the pistol.
With high damage, moderate rate of fire, medium capacity, and high mobility, some would say this is like a fast-firing Prototype Up2.
- Try to use this weapon's high mobility to its advantage by strafing and jumping.
- Use this weapon for close to medium ranged combat.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use an area damage weapon in close range to knock off the user's aim.
- This and the other alien weapons, along with Hydra and Bass Cannon, when moving, parts of the gun move around, with the Hydra's three heads moving, Bass Cannon's disk playing arm moving, and the alien weapons' nonfunctional scopes expanding and back.
- This weapon, along with many others, had "merged" upgrades in the 11.0.0 update, also changing the merged cost from 270 to 90.
- In an update, this weapon has been nerfed, resulting in a much higher recoil per shot.
- The accuracy was later improved.