|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Alien Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update. It is the first form of the Alien Cannon.
It seems a very sophisticated weapon, mostly white with some light-blue details. There are also some particles floating near the extremity of the cannon.
It has average damage, average fire rate, slightly low capacity, and slightly low mobility.
- Use this in close to medium range because it has a scope but it does NOT work, unfortunately.
- Use this against weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to kill because strafing confuses the player from trying to kill you.
- You can kill the player by hitting the wall, but however, be at least a bit accurate while using this, and also, fight in a small distance due to this weapon having a bullet travel time.
- Due to its low mobility, its best using this when being defensive. Also, try your best to avoid snipers because without accessories that boost your speed and/or jump at least, you will have a difficult time being sniped constantly and easily if going offensive over and over again.
- More efficiency in killing, fire this weapon in close combat or in enclosed areas, for ricochet purposes.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, as this weapon lacks a sight, being ineffective at long range.
Have a long range weapon.
- It is one of the first weapons in Pixel Gun 3D to feature the "Ricochet" attribute.
- This weapon's projectiles can bounce off walls and can sometimes damage you if it comes into contact with you.
- When killing a player, they will become ashes and crumble.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.