|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has the same futuristic design of the other Alien weapons. It's a long gun with many blue particles near the end of the weapon.
It has rather high damage, acceptable fire rate, a rather low capacity, and average mobility.
- It has ricochet, or bounces off walls, so use it in corridors such as Silent School.
- Due to its rather large area damage, it's recommended to target multiple players at once.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- It has area damage, so, aim for the ground spot that is very near your opponent.
- Pick off its users from long range.
N/A (Final Form)
Equip a long ranged weapon, in case.
- This weapon, the Alien Blaster, the Alien Rifle and a few others are the only weapons to have the ricochet function.
- It is one of the first weapons in Pixel Gun 3D to feature the "Ricochet" attribute.
- This weapon's projectiles can bounce off walls and can damage you if it comes into contact with you.