|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It appears as a cat with 3 alien eyes, 4 yellow whiskers and beige mouth surroundings. Its ears are yellow, purple and dark blue. The rest of its head is teal. Its body is mostly purple with certain dark blue and teal details. Its legs are purple and indigo, and its nails are yellow. It has two tails, which are both dark blue, purple and yellow.
- Use this pet in order to regenerate your health.
- The Alien Cat deals slightly high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a decent starter pet.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Alien Cat.
- Your Alien Cat teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- This pet will NOT heal up armor.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and decent accuracy, such as the Secret Forces Rifle.
- Kill it as quick as possible to prevent the player from regenerating health.
|Level||Attack||Health||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Level Required|
- It is the alien version of the Cat.
- A normal cat would have only one tail and two eyes.