|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Alien Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
The Alien Rifle has a bulky appearance and most of the color were white and the light blue are for the 'energy' parts of the gun.
It has medium-high damage, moderate capacity, and average weight.
- Use this by aiming the head to maximize the damage and for ammunition conserving and quicker killing.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and killing, especially when encountering lower armored players that use weapons that aren't effective against dodgers.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use a high fire rate or high efficiency weapon such as the Automatic Peacemaker, Assault Machine gun, etc. (For close range combat) The One shot, etc. (For long ranges).
Have a weapon that doesn't have a bullet travel time such as a Sniper.
- This weapon, the Alien Blaster Up2, The Laser Bouncer Up1, the Laser Bow Up1, the Toy Bomber Up2, and the Alien Cannon Up2 are the only weapons to have the ricochet function.
- This weapon, the Alien Blaster Up2 and the Alien Cannon Up2 are considered as "Alien Weapons".
- When killing another user in Multiplayer, they will turn to ashes and crumble into pieces. The same animation is used for Frag Grenades and other pyromaniac and explosive weapons.