|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Alien Sniper Rifle is a Sniper Weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It has the same color scheme and style of the other "Alien" themed weapons in the game, having a White body, light blue lighting, a dark blue muzzle, and some dark blue details and accents.
This weapon is best used and medium to long ranges, though it can be used in some short ranged scenarios within closed rooms and hallways.
- Use this similarly to the Laser Bow, both work almost exactly the same, except this requires the user to reload.
- The laser bounces on the walls multiple times, use it's Ricochet attribute to attack enemies around walls and corners.
- You may also try to aim for the ground for it to bounce off to the enemy, but this takes quite some skill.
- Aim for the head and take full advantage of this weapon's scope.
- Use this in hallways to make use of the ricochet attribute.
- This weapon has quite a high capacity, so feel free to spam the weapon in hallways without running out of ammunition.
- This does high damage so if the enemy is hit but not killed, using a high fire rate primary will finish them. Do not use things with travel time or shotguns.
- This does feature wall break, just like the anti-champion rifle. If spotted by a user in long ranges stay out in the open.
- You can counter this weapon similarly to how you would counter the Laser Bow or the Alien Gun by strafing and making yourself a difficult target.
- Try attacking in close ranges using a high efficiency and high damaging weapon.
- Move swiftly in close ranges to confuse the enemy, simultaneously attack them with a shotgun or a melee weapon.
- This weapon is the fourth "Alien" themed weapon to be added to the game.
- It's one of the few Snipers in the game to feature a 6x zoom scope. This is because a nerf on the scope in 15.3.0 update, from a 10x zoom to 6x zoom.
- It is the very first weapon In the Game to have 4 attributes, all of the other weapons only can have 3 attributes or have some attributes not mentioned. Though it is changed to have 3 attributes shown after the 15.3.0 update.
- It was a 3 hit kill when released, but now it is a 2 hit kill
- It is the second sniper with the "Ricochet" ability, the first being the Laser Bow.
- Both seem to have the same color scheme/theme as well as nearly the same stats and attributes, except the alien sniper requires the user to reload, since the other is a bow which requires no reload.
- In the 15.1.0 update, this, along with the Royal Sniper Rifle turned into an automatic sniper rifle as a glitch. Both of these weapons had Fire Rates of 97.