|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
- For the weapon, see Alligator (Weapon).
The Alligator is an uncommon enemy in Terrifying Resort. It also appears in the Scary Pizzeria, along with Wave 5 in Arena.
This enemy is a green alligator, or technically, an animatronic with a pink bow tie and has a pair of teeth. This enemy also has black rings around his eyes. When walking its head will always look to the right. This choice of design either shows that it is an intended feature of the animatronic or that its head is broken.
This enemy will slowly walk towards you until he is at a certain distance and he will spit orange fluids at you (probably oil).
- Simply stay away and shot from afar.
- A high fire rate or high damaging weapon should easily kill this monster.
- For beginners, try to keep moving and stay away from close ranges.
- The projectiles have a travel time.
- This is the first ranged enemy being an animatronic instead of a monster.
- It is based on the weapon and the skin.
- This, surprisingly, is somewhat similar to the Peashooter.
- This monster is actually not from FNAF even if it is classified and grouped with other FNAF related monsters (in PG3D).