|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
- For the enemy, see Alligator (Enemy).
The Alligator is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update but removed in the 10.3.0 update.
A semi-flamethrower that has a volcanic clip, a metal handle, two alligator eyes and an alligator mouth.
The Alligator provides good lethality, moderate fire rate, moderate capacity amount and average mobility for levels between 7 and 16.
- As this weapon isn't capable of getting kills by head, aim at the player in order to tear them down.
- It doesn't have much capacity per clip, so it is best to at least slightly conserve some ammunition for taking down more enemies.
- You can use this weapon in medium range, as this weapon provides instant bullet travel time with area damage.
- The fire rate isn't fast enough, and yet, it takes 3 shots to kill a player using this weapon, so it is best quickswapping (by triggering, then quickly switch to another weapon then back to this weapon) then fire again.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Use a powerful automatic weapon such as the Automatic Peacemaker Up2 or the Assault Machine Gun Up2 as this gun's firing rate is slow.
Have this with a powerful Heavy weapon so you can kill them in a matter of seconds.
- Despite it shooting flames, it puts area damage instead.
- This, along with the other animal weapons, were removed in the 10.3.0 update for an unknown reason.
- The Alligator and Pet Dragon are the only animal weapons in the Special category.
- It is one of the only area damage weapons that have no travel time, like the Electro Blast Rifle.
- It can be seen as a Electro Blast Rifle Up1 without the scope and with -1 lethality.
- This was added back in the 12.1.0 update as an event weapon.