|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
Ammo, or ammunition, are pick-ups that replenish one magazine for the weapon the player is currently wielding. In previous versions of the game they were also purchasable during matches for 3(as shown in the screenshot).
You start with a set of ammo in your gun and additional sets as a reserve in every gun, then you need to find an Ammunition Pick-up to get more. Ammo pick-ups can be found in all levels and game modes.
However, purchasing ammunition fully loads the weapon being held. In previous versions of the game, purchasing ammunition would fully load all guns, save for the magazine already in the gun.
- If you have no ammo in one gun and you buy ammo for it, it will give you full ammunition, but will use up one clip because the clip is not automatically replenished.
- In the 10.1.0 update, you can no longer buy ammo.
- This has no effect on melee weapons, since they don't use ammo.
- In the 10.6.1 update, picking up one ammo pickup will add to all of the guns (instead of just 1 gun).
- The Anti-Gravity Blaster Up2 used to be able to hold 2436 bullets in the reserve, having the most amount of ammo out of all the guns, but this was patched.