|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Anime Scythe is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.3.0.
It is a large red/black scythe.
It has a silver/white snatch, with a black/red spiked bottom, and a grey handle in the middle. It has a black/red tang with a white eye in the middle, connected to the black/red blade with a white edge.
When this weapon got removed, in other player’s screens, it looks like the Laser Spear.
This weapon has high damage, decent mobility, slightly slow firing rate and a normal capacity (uses the single shots system). This weapon is capable of a 1-2 shot kill.
- Use it like the Laser Spear.
- Do not go into huge maps like Paradise Resort because you will most likely not do well.
- Aim for the head which often results in a one-shot kill.
- Spam this weapon on enemies in emergencies, bit be warned that the fire rate is a bit slow.
- Use it in hallways.
- Stand at exactly the same height as the opponent is.
- Use it when you have low health.
- Keep in mind Life-steal only aids YOU. Though not recommended if you have better support gadgets, you can use a medical station if you want to aid your teammates.
- Use a heavy or the highest efficiency weapon in your arsenal to kill these users quickly.
- Pick off users with a sniper weapon
- Strafe but mostly jump around. Use a fast shooting weapon to finish off the player.
- Stay away from the player and dodge the bullets since they have travel time.
- This weapon is now a one-shot kill on anywhere, even if it is not a head-shot. So, try jumping and run in confusing patterns or try strafing to dodge the projectiles.
- Requires the Champion League
- Cost: ?
- Required trophy level: 3600 Trophies
This weapon acts more like a support and heavy damage dealing weapon. A weapon where you would use in close ranges that could substitute act as a primary weapon for some. Have a good primary and sniper with you at all times, as you will need range and accuracy.
- The weapon was removed from the shop in the 15.5.0 update.
- It is based on the Demon Scythe from an anime called Soul Eater (as seen in the name "Anime Scythe")
- It is one of the Special category weapons to look like a Melee weapon.
- This, the Engineer Exoskeleton and the Dracula are the only weapons with Life-Steal ability.
- It is the tallest weapon in Pixel Gun 3D.
- It is the only weapon that is taller than the character/player itself.
- This weapon's grade has been changed to Legendary in the 13.5.1. It has also been changed to a one-shot kill anywhere on the body.
- It was given a golden skin (unlocked at Champion League) in the 14.1.0 update.
- This, and the Eye of Ra are the only Non-Champion Mythical grade weapons that can be bought in the armory.
- This weapon is a 1-2 head-shot kill, in both updates.
- It was in the "Beta" Battle Royale, making it one of the most powerful weapons to get, but was removed from the mode along with Minigun Shotgun, Multitaskers, Champion Mercenary and Shadow Spell.