|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Anti-Champion Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskinned version of the Anti-Hero Rifle with Champion Armor-style colors.
It is capable of 1-2 headshots kill at max efficiency, low firing rate, low capacity and an average mobility.
- Use this similarly to the Anti-Hero Rifle.
- Aim for the head for a guaranteed chip-away of health.
- To guarantee a kill in Sniper Fort, it's recommended to use max Sniper DPS booster setup (e.g. using the Sniper Cape, Burning Tiara and Hunter's Altars).
- Use this like any wall-break sniper, it works exactly the same. If you happen to spot a name tag from behind a wall, then try aiming directly below the name tag. With enough skill and practice, you can easily headshot the players and kill them though the wall.
- Use the rifles 10x zoom in map's such as Ant's Life to maximize the gun's efficiency and accuracy.
- In Flag Capture, if the other team happens to have taken your flag, aim a bit lower for the flag for a chance to kill the flag-bearer, thus buying your team/flag some time and earn extra score.
- This weapon have a low capacity, mobility and reload speed. Try to strafe around using high-jump gear and high mobility weapons and kill the users when they are reloading.
- Get in close range. However beware that experienced users can kill you without the scope
- Use this yourself or another one shot kill weapon against this weapon.
- If the opponent fired a direct hit/miss, take advantage of its laser beam to hunt and kill.
- A heavy weapon that can mess up their aim.
- Carry a high mobility weapon such the Dark Force Saber.
- Pair this weapon up with 1 shot 1 kill weapons such as the Thunderer or Reflector to initiate the infamous three-category spam.
- However, 15.1.0 Update, Thunderer, or any other one-shot ability weapons are obsolete.
- Always have backup weapons you are reloading.
- Have a powerful weapon for use in melee section. A powerful melee or flamethrower is needed for close range.
- If landed a bodyshot, finish them off with Champion Mercenary.
- If you want a guaranteed kill, pair this up with Burning Tiara , Hunter's Altar, and Sniper Cape (PG3D) .
- It is one of the champion themed re-skins released in the 13.2.0 update. The other champion themed weapons are Champion Peacemaker, Champion Mercenary, Champion Electric Arc and Champion Solar Cannon.
- This weapon is the only Champion-themed weapon to not start with “Champion”.
- Despite listing as Mythical, it's common weapon that many people use it. This trait is shared with almost all weapons.
- It takes 260 total for purchasing the gun itself and its upgrades.
- In the 15.1.0 update, this along with a lot other sniper guns were all reduced to 2 head/bodyshots kill.
- In the 15.3.1 update, this guns does the most amount of damage per 1 beam.