|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Anti-Gravity Blaster is a Heavy weapon added in the 5.4.1 update.
It has a white body and front. There are a red rod and a blue rod on the sides of the barrel. A black pistol grip is also present.
It has low damage, medium rate of fire, low capacity, and high mobility.
- You can rocket jump using this, and attack effectively from above. Use the area damage to your advantage, and kill as many players as possible. It is mostly used for attacking from above, usually in midair during a jump. It is easiest to kill players effectively from atop a tree, hill, or building, however.
- It can easily deal with any targets with rapid-firing weapons.
- Pick off the users from long ranges.
- Well-placed timed explosives in the users' possible landing area easily pick them off.
- Staying airborne lessens the chance of getting hit by the projectiles. But, don't stay near solid objects, as the users take advantage of its large blast radius.
- As its users are in constant motion, rapid-fire weapons, especially the ones with the "Slows Down Target" trait, are favorable.
- It seems to take the shape of a Portal Gun from the famous Portal series.
- It seems to have a bigger blast radius than explosive weapons.
- This can kill an unarmored player in 2 hits, and if one's lucky, it can kill targets in one hit.
- The Science Lab map is made with this weapon in mind and even includes advertisements and functions of it.
- It has the same reload animation with most pistol-energy type weapons.
- The Rocket Jump for this gun is very high.
- In older versions, the Anti-Gravity Blaster used to shoot in an arc pattern. However, it is now changed to shoot forward.
- According to a few signs in Science Lab, it is called the 'Gravitation Cannon'.
- Since the Flower Power's former removal, when attacked by it, it would appear as an Anti-Gravity Blaster.
- This weapon received a slight texture change in color in an unknown update.