|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Anti-Gravity Blaster Up1 (PGW).The Anti-Gravity Blaster Up1, formerly called the "Charged Blaster", is a Heavy weapon released in the 8.0.0 update. It is the second form of the Anti-Gravity Blaster.
It appears like the portal gun from Portal, with the orange portal. It has a black handle and a white base, with a red and blue barrel and orange light coming from the barrel. At the end, it introduces a clip which is white but the blue part is inside the gun.
This weapon is a highly effective area damage weapon, and can kill an unarmored player in one hit.
Use this against swarms of enemies. The area damage will affect them all, while the knockback will keep them at bay. Rocket jumping is also effective with this weapon, allowing you to attack from above or executing an escape from a bad situation.
Use a sniper rifle when attacking enemies that have this weapon equipped. From that distance, the Area Damage will have no effect on you. If the user is approaching you quickly, run and keep a good distance away from you and the user. While running, spray bullets from your primary and backup weapons to scare them away or even kill them.
Have a long range weapon equipped, to defend against any snipers who are attacking you.
- This weapon, along with the Plasma Releaser, Dragon Breath, and 42 more were included in the 8.0.0 version.
- It exactly looks like the Anti-Gravity Blaster but its main color is orange and not blue.
- In the later versions, Anti-Gravity Blaster and its upgrades had Area Force Push Effect, for rocket jumps. This weapon maintains that effect, but the description doesn't say it. However, it said Area Damage instead.
- It was previously called "Charged Blaster".
- It was an upgrade to the Anti-Gravity Blaster introduced in the 8.0.0 update. Same goes with the Anti-Gravity Blaster Up2.
- In the 10.1.0 update, the blast color changed from blue to orange.