|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Anti-Gravity Blaster Up2, formerly called the "Overcharged Blaster", is the 3rd and final form of the Anti-Gravity Blaster, and was introduced in the 8.0.0 update. It is located in the Heavy section of the Armory.
It has a grey/white base, with a red barrel, with the end being black. Red light can be seen coming out of the barrel.
The weapon has a large blast radius compared to most other explosive guns. Its knockback effect is also useful for disorienting foes.
- This weapon is very good to rocket jump with. Use this tactic to ambush unsuspecting players or to escape a bad situation.
- This weapon has a large ammunition reserve, but it has a low firing speed. Try to aim well, or at least quick swap to completely reduce the cool down, catching the opponent with splash damage may be easier. If they are rocket jumping straight towards you however, a single headshot with a sniper might be enough to take them down.
- Its large explosive radius and slow bullet traveling speed means it is more effective at close distances. Be cautious of its large radius where it makes it more easy for accidental suicides.
- Make sure to have jump enhancing accessories like the Storm Trooper Boots or the Berserk Boots while attempting to rocket jump with this weapon. The large radius will not allow you to jump a normal high to avoid self damage.
- Keep in mind that this weapon can push your enemies a considerable distance when used, otherwise it will be difficult to get consecutive hits.
- A good strategy is using boots that allow double jump, and hop around while firing this weapon. It is mostly recommended to fire this weapon to the ground and near at the enemy at the same time as well.
- If the user is jumping in irregular patterns towards you from a distance, using a rapid-firing, long-ranged rifle is more effective since snipers will miss more often.
- This weapon's fair magazine size and high damage means that users will outlast many other Heavy weapons. However be sure to have an effective backup in case you empty your shots.
- Its advised to avoid close confrontation with a user of this weapon in general since they are known to jump around constantly around you making any sort of counterattack difficult.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Lure its users to a small space for easier to hit them with the Heavy weapon of your choice.
None (Final upgrade)
Have a strong Melee weapon and a strong Primary weapon equipped, to fend off close quarter players. This weapon's projectile travels slowly, making it less effective at range. Have a good Sniper weapon, such as the Prototype, or the Anti-Hero Rifle for these distances.
- In a past update this weapon used to hold up an enormous amount of ammunition, up to 2436 bullets in reserve which was likely because of its name being "Overcharged" Blaster, this was however nerfed in the 9.3.0 update.
- This gun is also a one-hit-kill to players without armor or they have armor lower than gold.
- Despite it's stats, it can kill a ruby armored player in a mere 3 well placed shots. And on adamant armored players are roughly 4 shots to finish them off.
- In the 10.1.0 update, the blast color changed from blue to red. The same modification occurred with the Anti-Gravity Blaster Up1, but it changed from blue to orange.
- In older versions of Pixel Gun 3D this was the most popular gun to glitch out of maps.