|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Anti-Hero Rifle (PG3D).
This weapon is a quite big Sniper rifle with dark gray as the main color. Some details of the weapon are purple and green. There's also a big green crystal embed in the gun. This material probably provides energy to the weapon.
This weapon shoots out a green laser that can go through walls. It has high lethality, high fire rate and decent mobility.
- Its 10x scope makes it a devastating weapon also from a long distance.
- It is possible to use this weapon for medium-range combat too. This technique requires more skills.
- The Anti-Hero Rifle shoots a laser capable of passing through walls. This is useful when the target hides in small shelters.
- If you see someone with this gun sniping, try to sneak up behind them with a melee weapon.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping. Then, fiercely blast its user(s) with an effective area damage weapon.
- The green crystal embed in the weapon may be a reference to the Kryptonite, a fictional material from the Superman Universe that reduces the hero's strength and power.