|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This weapon is a large sniper rifle with dark gray as the main color. Some details of the weapon are purple and green. There's also a big green crystal that acts as the barrel of the gun, sticking outwards.
The Anti-Hero Rifle Up2 is a very efficient weapon and it's considered one of the best Sniper rifles in Pixel Gun due to its high damage and large hit box.
- Aiming for the opponent's head is always recommended, but this weapon can damage the enemy badly with body shots, too.
- Its 10x scope makes it a devastating weapon from a long distance.
- It is possible to use this weapon for medium-range combat too. This technique requires more skills.
- The Anti-Hero Rifle Up2 shoots a laser capable of passing through walls. This is useful when the target hides in small shelters.
- This weapon has a very large hit box, similar to the Tactical Bow. It is recommended to noscope for easier kills at medium range.
- Use a shotgun, sub machine-gun or assault rifle to take him or her out from close range. This weapon is not good at close range.
- Using explosive weapons will make the enemy fall from his/her sniping area or disorient him/her. It could also kill him or her.
N/A (Final Upgrade)
- Golden Anti-Hero Rifle, unlocked at Golden League.
- Almost all of the dark gray and black details of this gun get a golden encrust.
It's recommended to have a high mobility Melee weapon, since the Anti-Hero Rifle Up2 makes you quite slow.
- The green crystal embed in the weapon may be a reference to the Kryptonite, a fictional material from the Superman Universe that reduces the hero's strength and power.
- This weapon is the only weapon that can guarantee one-shot headshot (Except for the ignore-headshot damage chance for the Sniper Cape, Berserk Cape, etc.) a player with max armor without any damage-dealing accessories.