|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Apocalypse (PGW).
The Apocalypse is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 5.2.0 update in Pixel Gun 3D. It is the first form of the Apocalypse.
It is a long, light green barrel with a black handle hold towards the end. It also has a blue scope. There is a red target dot along the middle. It has been painted with a shark's mouth in the style of aircraft nose art.
It has decent damage, the lowest rate of fire in the game (A painful 10, but shown as 5 in earlier updates.), low capacity and a low mobility.
- Use this to damage groups of players, then finish them off with a rapid-fire weapon.
- Since you are reloading constantly you should try hitting and running.
- Fire this at the enemy's feet for area damage efffects
- Try to avoid the rockets as much as possible, whether you dodge it or hide behind cover. Try to minimize damage.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Avoid crowding when one encounters a user. As this weapon is a good crowd controller.
Have a fast firing weapon along with it to finish off weakened enemies.
- It is based on the AT4 rocket launcher .
- This weapon was once previously called Apocalypse 3000.
- It has the slowest fire rate the game, with a low 10 fire rate.
- This weapon and upgrades' fire rate is actually 74, but because of its slow reload time, the fire rate on the stats show '10'.
- It could also be referencing the forgotten game "Apocalypse 3000".
- Along with the Apocalypse Up1 on the 8.0.0 update, the scope was moved from the back to the front.
- This (the Apocalypse) and it's upgrades, the Grenade Launcher, Easter Bazooka (and upgrades), and the Firestarter are the only weapons that have 1 ammo.
- It acts as the placeholder on weapons (mostly removed) lacking any appearance but remains its function.