|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It is a long yellow barrel with the grey end bearing. It has a radioactive sign on it and a blue scope.
It has medium damage. very low rate of fire, low capacity and average mobility.
- You can use this weapon well in survival modes, where there are clusters of enemies.
- Due to the effects of this weapon, when it hits a target, all enemies in the surrounding radius of the target will be affected by the blast.
- Time your shots well as it has poor capacity and rate of fire.
- Staying airborne makes you less vulnerable to its projectiles, watch for solid objects, as the user can use the weapon's large blast radius as an advantage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a strong melee weapon along with this one, such as the Katana.
- This is based off of the real-life AT4 rocket launcher.
- It is also the first second rocket launcher model to be featured in the game.
- It has the slowest fire rate the game, with a low fire rate of 10.
- In real life, even the smallest tactical or backpack nuclear could wipe out anything beyond 4 kilometers or more. But the nuclear launcher only affects a small blast radius.
- With a lethality of 8, it is bizarre that a direct hit on a player with full iron armour and full health can be killed by one rocket.
- In previous versions of the game, it could be upgraded to Armageddon. Since 8.2.1, the Armageddon is purchasable directly from the Armory and has different upgrades, while the Apocalypse Up1 can be upgraded to Apocalypse Up2.
- This (and upgrades), Grenade Launcher, Easter Bazooka (and upgrades), and Firestarter are the only Armory weapons that have 1 ammo.
- This, the Nuclear Revolver, and the Nuclear Grenade are the only nuclear-themed weapons.