|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It was a replacement for the Armageddon, since it is no longer an upgrade for the Apocalypse.
It sports a green color, with a shark's teeth and scales decals, a black handle, and a green scope.
It has good damage, very low rate of fire, poor capacity and average mobility.
- Use this weapon to severely damage or even kill large groups of players. In one to two shots, most players will have 1 heart left, or they will be dead.
- It is an ideal weapon to hit enemy armor hard.
- Use this weapon in close to medium range due to this having a slow bullet travel time.
- Try to avoid being hit by snipers, so keep on strafing whilst killing players.
- Use this against weakened players to save ammo and easy kills.
- Run with a fast mobility weapon then fire once encountering a close to medium ranged player.
- Try to save as much ammo as possible and/or picking up as many ammo packs as you can due to its poor ammo capacity.
- Try to attack them with a melee weapon, so they will kill themselves with the gun if they attack you from point blank range.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Attack the user while they are reloading or after they fire the weapon.
- Staying airborne reduces the risk of getting hit by the lethal projectiles, but watch out for solid objects as the user will take advantage of the weapon's large area damage.
- Keep strafing well (because of its blast radius) until the user wastes ammunition, but of course, kill them at the time they are trying to kill you.
- Attack its user as they are reloading it.
Shark Themed/Animal Themed
Have a melee weapon or a backup along with this, so you won't kill yourself by shooting at close ranges. Also bring a long-ranged weapon to kill targets away from the weapon's effective range.
- This gun is the replacement upgrade for the Armageddon since the 8.2.1 update.
- The gun is based off of the AT4 Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher with a green color and a shark mouth painted on the barrel of the weapon.
- It has the slowest fire rate the game, with a fire rate of just 10.
- Despite the efficiency, this is a one-shot up to full Crystal Armor, 2-shot to a maxed out player.
- This, all bows and spells, and the Grenade Launcher are the only weapons that have a one ammo capacity.