|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Armageddon (PGW).
The Armageddon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 5.4.1 update. It can be found in the Heavy section of the Armory. It was the final upgrade of the Apocalypse, but became an individual weapon in the 8.2.1 update. It is the first form of the Armageddon.
It is a red and grey rocket launcher with a red base with a checkered-colored ring, a black handle with a grey trigger, and dark grey tubes in the back of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and an area damage effect.
It has really good damage, a good rate of fire, a small-regular capacity, and low weight.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Its users are relatively slow and rather an easy target to pick off.
- Avoid being in a group especially in Team Battle. Due this weapon has a slightly medium area damage and has quite devastating damage.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them raining rockets to you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Its first version was the second and final upgrade of the Apocalypse, but it became an individual weapon in the 8.2.1 update.
- Along with its counterparts Hurricane and Missile Thrower, they are based off of the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder American rocket launcher.
- This was one of the most expensive weapons in the game along with the Freeze Ray Rifle, Dark Force Saber, Pumpkin Thrower and Laser Cannon in the 8.2.1 update, costing 500 .
- This weapon used to cost 240 , now, it costs 280 , adding up 40 , making it slightly more expensive.