|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It is a large red body with 4 tubes in the interior. A black handhold is near the front of it. It also has checkerboard pattern in the middle.
It has really good damage, a good rate of fire, a small and regular capacity, and below-average mobility.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Its users are relatively slow and rather an easy target to pick off.
- Avoid being in a group especially in Team Battle. Due this weapon has a slightly medium area damage and has quite devastating damage.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them raining rockets to you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
Have a weapon used in medium to long ranges and does not have a bullet travel time.
- The Armageddon is based off the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder weapon.
- Due to this weapon having such high damage, many high-ranked players wield this weapon. It has decreased in popularity recently because of the extremely high prices needed to purchase this weapon.
- Having area damage this weapon can give an immediate double kill if aimed and timed correctly.
- The Armageddon is slightly better if accompanied with the Ninja Tabi or Berserk Boots.
- A green version of the Armageddon was, 'Missile Thrower'. It is cheaper than Armageddon but less powerful. However, after the 10.0.0 update, it has been removed from the Armory to make way for new weapons.
- For some if not all users, in 10.5.0 the mobility was changed to 105 for this upgrade.