|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It is a red and grey rocket launcher with a red base with a checkered-colored ring, a black handle with a grey trigger, and dark grey tubes in the back of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and an area damage effect.
It has really good damage, a good rate of fire, a small and regular capacity, and good mobility.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Its users are relatively slow and rather an easy target to pick off.
- Avoid being in a group especially in Team Battle. Due this weapon has a slightly medium area damage and has quite devastating damage.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them raining rockets to you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- It is based off of the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder American rocket launcher.