|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a red and grey rocket launcher with a red body, a checkered-colored ring, a black handle with a grey trigger, and dark grey tubes in the rear of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and an area damage effect.
It has strong damage, a good rate of fire, an extremely low capacity, and good mobility.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, and getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks. Therefore, you may wish to rocket-jump and then pull out another weapon.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when used.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets unexpectedly to give them a hard time avoiding the rockets, or sneak attack them from behind.
- Run away from the enemy while shooting them to ensure they don't give chase.
- Move quickly around the enemy while strafing them.
- Before the next shot, try to deal as much damage to the enemy as you can during their reload.
N/A (Final upgrade)
Have a weapon used in medium to long ranges and does not have a bullet travel time.
- It is based off of the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder American rocket launcher.
- Its first version was the second and final upgrade of the Apocalypse, but it became an individual weapon in the 8.2.1 update.