|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Assault Machine Gun (PGW).
The Assault Machine Gun is a Primary weapon added in the 9.3.0 update.
It has a long black barrel with 2 small orange-yellowish stripes. It looks like the Heavy Machine Gun. But, it has more detail, It has a scope and reloads like a Light Machine Gun. It has a buttstock with a brownish end and a few red stripes. It has a red spot which looks like a red cross.
This weapon is useful in prolonged firefights due to the high damage, high firing speed, and high ammunition capacity.
- Due to the high damage, firing rate, and ammo, the possiblities of this weapon are virtually endless, but don't engage in sniper fights, as your accuracy will lack overtime.
- Use the 4x scope to engage with enemies at longer ranges and for better accuracy.
- It is a worthwhile gun if you lack any good weapons when you reach levels 22 and above, as it does give its user good gameplay 90% of the time regardless of its user using any armor or boosts. It still requires basic skill, however.
- This gun has decent accuracy, so you can deal chip damage to targets far away, and the 4x scope makes this even more damage from far away.
- This weapon is used extensively at lower levels and can be seen as a cheap way to gain kills, however, it does cost gems, and spending on it can waste potential gems to buy later game weapons like the Laser Minigun.
- Use a Sniper Rifle or any other long-ranged weapon to pick off these users.
- Or you can always try to outmaneuver them like you would when countering the Laser Minigun or an inexperienced Automatic Peacemaker user.
Have a long range weapon along with this one so as to defend from snipers.
- Overall, this weapon is a solid primary with very versatile features and good base stats that has a very good synergy with any experienced PG3D player. Use this weapon to cover Medium ranges and (some) close range battles. Although having the potential for it, try to use snipers when countering other snipers.
- It was one of the four rentable guns in the game, the other being the Impulse Sniper Rifle, Exterminator, and Stinger. The Exterminator and Stinger were been added later in the 9.4.0 update.
- This weapon resembles the real world PKP Pecheneg machine gun.
- Despite having a red crosshair with a dot, it will have a white crosshair with no dot when zoomed in.
- This weapon was awarded on Day 30 in the Bonus Marathon.
- However, on iOS, the Day 30 Prize has been replaced by 5 Battle Mechs.
- As of the 10.0.0 update, this along with the rentable guns are now perma-buy guns, costing gems, however, iOS had all the rent guns to perma-buy guns in the 9.4.1 update.
- Oddly, when this weapon runs out of ammo, it makes a sound that resembles a weapon being depleted of energy, like the Solar Ray Rifle.