|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Assault Machine Gun (PG3D).
The Assault Machine Gun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 3.9.0 update.
It has a long black barrel with 2 small orange-yellowish stripes. It looks like the Heavy Machine Gun from PG3D, but, it has more detail, It has a scope and reloads like a light machine gun. It has a butt-stock with a brownish end and a few red stripes. It has a red spot which looks like a red cross. It has a gigantic magazine containing 2 heavy shells (only seen when reloading).
This weapon is useful in prolonged firefights due to the high damage, firing speed, and ammunition capacity. However, its disadvantages are that it introduces a high price, a low mobility and reload is long.
- Due to the high damage, firing rate, and ammunition, the possibilities of this weapon are virtually endless, but don't engage in sniper fights, as your accuracy is lacking.
- It is a worthwhile gun if you lack any good weapons when you reach a higher level, as it does give its user good game-play 90% of the time regardless of its user using any armor or boosts. It still requires basic skill, however.
- This weapon is used extensively at the start along with the other Pro Player's Choice weapons and can be seen as a cheap way to gain kills, however it does require the Bingo Chest to possibly award the newbies a temporary weapon, and spending on it can waste potential coins to buy later game weapons like the Marksman.
- Use a Sniper Rifle or any other long ranged weapon to pick off these users.
- Or you can always try to outmaneuver them, like you would when countering the Marksman or the Lucky Strike.
Wield with you a highly mobile weapon like the Fire Demon, due to the low mobility.
- It is one of the 5 Pro Player's Choice weapons, the others being the Dual Machine Guns, the Freeze Ray Rifle, the Elephant Hunter and the Missile Thrower.
- This weapon resembles the real world PKP Pecheneg machine gun.
- In Pixel Gun World, it is the only LMG.
- However, in Pixel Gun 3D, it is one of the two LMGs, the other being the Heavy Machine Gun.