|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a long black barrel with 2 small orange-yellowish stripes. It looks like a souped up Heavy Machine Gun. It has more detail, however. It has a scope and reloads like a Simple Machine Gun. It has a buttstock with a brownish end and a few red stripes. It has a red spot which looks like a red cross.
This weapon is useful in prolonged firefights due to the high damage, firing speed, and ammunition capacity.
- Due to the high damage, firing rate, and ammo, the possiblites of this weapon are virtually endless, but don't engage in sniper fights, as your accuracy is lacking.
- It is a worthwhile gun if you lack any good weapons when you reach levels 22 and above, as it does give its user good gameplay 90% of the time regardless of its user using any armor or boosts. It still requires basic skill, however.
- This weapon is used extensively at lower levels and can be seen as a cheap way to gain kills, however it does cost gems.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Or you can always try to outmaneuver them like countering the Laser Minigun or an Automatic Peacemaker user.
Have a long range weapon along with this one to defend yourself or teammates from snipers.
- It was one of the four rentable guns in the game, the other being the Impulse Sniper Rifle, Exterminator, and Stinger. The Exterminator and Stinger were added later in the 9.4.0 update.
- This weapon resembles the real world PKP Pecheneg machine gun.
- Despite having a red crosshair with a dot, it will have a white crosshair with no dot when zoomed in.
- This weapon used to be awarded on Day 30 in the Daily Prize.
- However, in iOS, the Day 30 Prize has been replaced by 5 mechs.
- There was a glitch with the Daily Prize that allows you to repeat the cycles indefinitely and therefore get infinite gems and this weapon (on every 30th day).
- In the 10.6.0 update, there is a chance of this weapon spawning in one of the prizes in the box.
- As of the 10.0.0 update, this along with the rentable guns are now perma-buy guns, costing gems. Its damage has also been decreased from 26 to 23.