|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Assault Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It has some similarities to a Sawed-off shotgun. However, the barrels are silver and have 3 light green stripes at each barrel, a green and brown part between both barrels, a brown handle, a white trigger and a silver and green shoulder stock.
- Use at close range, since that it's a shotgun.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- It has a decent capacity, but it's best rather burst firing in order to save capacity.
- Do not use this at long range.
- Consider its mobility. It has a good mobility, but it is rather best wielding a weapon with a better mobility like the Carrot Sword.
- Use this in close ranged maps like Pool Party.
- Play in long ranged maps often.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Any close ranged map.
- This is based on the Shotgun from Quake 3 Arena and the Scattergun in Team Fortress 2.
- This could possibly be a hybrid of the Heavy Shotgun and the Dual Shotguns.