|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Assault Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It has some similarities to a sawed-off shotgun. However, the barrels are silver and have 3 light green stripes at each barrel, a green and brown part between both barrels, a brown grip, a white trigger and a silver and green shoulder stock.
- Use at close range, since it's a shotgun.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- It has a decent capacity, but it's best rather burst firing in order to save capacity.
- Do not use this at long range.
- Consider its mobility. It has a good mobility, but it is rather best wielding a weapon with a better mobility like the Carrot Sword.
- Use this in close ranged maps like Pool Party.
- This weapon has the ability to kill enemy players in 2 shots (head).
- Play in long ranged maps often.
- Simply move and strafe to dodge the bullets.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Jump and move in random patterns. If you do this, the enemy can't really get a clear shot nor aim perfect at you. This can save you from being hit by a headshot.
Any close ranged map.
Equip a long ranged weapon like the Prototype.
- (For levels: 12) This is (was, this is because of it being nerfed in the recent updates) one of the most powerful shotguns in the game, having high damage and a decent fire rate with a relatively good capacity, any shotgun-based player can easily kill anything. However, since this is limited to short range combat, equip a good medium-long ranged weapon. (e.g: Mercenary paired with a Sniper, such as the Laser Crossbow).
- This weapon is based on both the Shotgun from Quake 3 Arena and the Scattergun in Team Fortress 2.
- This could possibly be a hybrid of the Heavy Shotgun and the Dual Shotguns.