|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has some similarities to a sawed-off, double-barreled shotgun. However, the barrels are silver and have 3 light green stripes at each barrel, a green and brown part between both barrels, a brown handle, a white trigger and a silver and green shoulder stock.
- Use this at close range, since it's a shotgun.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It has a decent capacity, but it's best rather burst firing in order to save ammo.
- Do not use this at long ranges due to its spread.
- Consider its mobility. It has a good mobility, but it is rather best wielding a weapon with a better mobility like the Katana Up1.
- Use this in close-ranged maps like Pool Party.
- Play in long ranged maps often.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
N/A (Final upgrade)
Any close ranged map.
- This is based on the Shotgun from Quake 3 Arena.
- This is possibly a hybrid of the Heavy Shotgun and the Dual Shotguns.