|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Automatic Decorator is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.1.1 update.
It appears to be a minigun sort of weapon due to the 4 barrels in the front. It also has Christmas colors and it seems to have its barrels loaded with ornaments (hence the name Automatic Decorator).
It has an above average fire rate, average capacity and average mobility.
- Aim for a group of foes as to maximize the Area Damage.
- Strafe a lot if the opponent is using a weapon such as B.E.A.S.T or Toxic Bane so as to not get hurt by status effects.
- This weapon is not great for Rocket Jumping due to the high self-explosion damage it deals.
- If you can, pull in foes using a Singular Grenade or use Sticky Candy to hold them in place and wreak havoc.
- This excels in Arena. There will be lots of monsters, and if you can follow the above tip, you can kill ten or even fifteen foes.
- Use this with the Burning Tiara or Ninja Tabi so as to get to foes quickly and blow them up.
- It is a minigun-like weapon, meaning that it can be spammed by holding down the fire button. But beware of the looping shot and it shoots slower than most automatic/semi automatic weapons.
- Pick off the user from long range.
- Flank the user, then ambush with a powerful one-shot weapon such as Ghost Lantern or Soulstone.
- However, be aware that this weapon can easily take you out if you don't take them out.
- Automatic Decorator Up1
- Automatic Decorator Up2
- The ammo loaded into the barrels of this weapon look like ornaments or some sort of balloon.
- When the ammo is shot, the ornaments change color.
- This is one of only three Christmas weapons that are available through the Chest event, the other two being the Candy Baton and Christmas Sword.
- This is the only one of the recent Christmas weapons not to be in the Cyber Santa set.