|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It has four black barrels, with a black body and a white skull underneath the carrying handle. The barrel has red rings all around it. It has an extremely large drum clip.
It has a pretty high fire rate and high capacity compared to many other weapons in PGW. Unfortunately, it is not really able to adapt to different situations.
- Use this weapon as a defensive weapon due to its long reload time and low mobility.
- This weapon has a minimal spread so it is capable to take down medium range targets.
- Always aim for the head and/or weakened players to maximize damage.
- Snipe down a user from long range, as that user isn't really capable of fighting in long range since the Automatic Peacemaker Up1 has a big spread in long range.
- As the Automatic Peacemaker Up1 has a pretty bad mobility, try killing that user with a better weapon.
- It is based off of the M134 minigun.