|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The B.E.A.S.T. is a Special weapon introduced in the 12.6.0 (Halloween) update.
It appears as a weapon with an electronic battery clip, a light gray and cyan back, a dark gray body, a dark gray handle and a red trigger. On the dark gray body, there is some brown on it. There are two parts of the weapon that has a beast's head between them, and four tiny legs attached to the beast.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Try to kill multiple enemies at once, since this weapon is a piercing shot weapon.
- Benefit from its poison effect.
- This weapon's projectiles can be seen easily if fired from long ranges and players could easily dodge it, so try to avoid long range combats and close the gap between you and the player before trying to shoot.
- This gun is good for Silent School or any other map with long corridors due to it's "piercing shot" effect.
- Its users are relatively slow, inaccurate, and rather an easy target to pick off using long ranged weapons or one shot weapons.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them raining rockets to you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Try to avoid its poison effect.
- Move around as this gun has low fire rate.
- Due to it's bullet travel time not being instantaneous, jumping, strafing or even just circling the user could help you dodge it's projectiles. You could use boots to jump higher to dodge the projectiles, such as the Storm Trooper Boots, Ninja Tabi or the Berserk Boots.
Close ranged maps such as Pool Party.
- The alien at the front of the weapon is featured in the map, Alien Planet.
- It is the only weapon that was introduced in the middle of the 12.6.0 update.
- This is likely based off the Sonic Eruptor from the game "Ratchet and Clank: Future a Crack in Time".
- This weapons is also obtainable from the Halloween bundle in Craft