|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a standard shovel, with a wooden handle and a gray, steel top.
The Battle Shovel could be seen as an upgrade to the Combat Knife, however it's damage and attack stats were the same.
- This weapon is fairly weak, so equipping it effectively is hard. If you want to be powerful, go with a more powerful weapon.
- Use any ranged weapon against this weapon, as its range is point blank.
World War 2-themed melee weapon.
Have a strong ranged weapon alongside this one, to make sure ranged users dont get the best of you.
- The weapon is based off of the iron shovel from Minecraft
- In real-life, it is based off an old Entrenching tool used in both World Wars.
- An Injured Zombie holds this weapon in the first level of campaign Farm in Pixelated World. It probably used it to dig the hole that can be seen in the level with the shovel near it.
- It's stats were the same with the Combat Knife and Miner Weapon . However, the Miner Weapon is upgradeable.
- It was by far one of the most judged weapons in Pixel Gun because of it's melee speed being slower than the Combat Knife and the mobility.
- It was considered one of the worst weapons in the game because of it's slow melee speed and mobility.
- It was recommended to not buy this weapon, but when it was removed, it seemed stronger as it kills an unarmored player in one hit to the head.
- If held in hand, it will look like as if you are holding an actual Pixel Gun (PG3D) in third person, but weird thing is that it doesn't make any bullet holes in the ground.
- In the Castle level of the Crossed Worlds world, you can see several Battle Shovels in the weapons making up the throne.