|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Bee Swarm Spell is a Primary weapon introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
Much like the other spells, it is a book, but hazel and gold in color. The front page has a picture of a bee on it. While holding this weapon, you seem to be holding a small swarm of bees. When fired, one giant bee is shot and homes in on the nearest enemy player.
This weapon deals above average damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity but doesn't have a need to reload, and above-average weight for lower levels.
- Engage in close-quarter maps to save ammo.
- Use this in close to medium/slightly longer range, and try to aim for the nearest player.
- Go for the weakened players because they don't strafe much and can be easily taken off by its bees.
- It does area damage, use it against groups of enemies.
- Much like you would dodge the Smart Bullet Bazooka, you must use a high-mobility weapon to outrun the bullets this weapon shoots, as they do have a timed explosive.
- This weapon does not have a scope, so be sure to engage the user from afar. You can easily defeat the users using snipers. Especially the prototype or basically any other long ranged weapons.
- Also be sure to run around a tight corner, as the bullets must slow down considerably to be able to turn and target you.
Have a lethal long-range weapon.
- This weapon's homing attribute makes it one of the most annoying weapons in the game. It's area damage with its fire rate paired with the damage the spell can pack makes it something most would want to avoid. However, it can run out of ammo very quickly and is practically useless in mid to long ranges. So, have a good backup such as the Infiltrator and a good sniper, such as the Future Sniper Rifle.
- This is currently one of the 10 spells in the game, the others being the Frost Beam Spell, the Thunder Spell, the Love Spell, the Poison Spell, the Airblade Spell, the Curse Spell, the Shadow Spell, the Earth Spike Spell and the Fireball Spell.
- As of 11.0.0, this is the first and only Primary weapon which is a spell.
- Though, in the 13.2.0 update, a second Primary spell was added, the Poison Spell.
- This, alongside the Smart Bullet Bazooka, Nanobots Rifle, Clockwork Nutcracker, and Dual Cryo Pistols are currently the only Homing Missile weapons.
- This, alongside the Thunder Spell, are the only spells with single shots stated in the stats page.
- Though it's not stated, this weapon performs area damage; the area damage effect is so minor, it's almost never noticeable in battle.
- Be careful while moving and shooting at the same time, because you can easily walk into the bullets and suicide.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon received a combat level of 8.
- However, previous owners of this weapon had one with a higher combat level (this varies between levels).