|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Bee Swarm Spell is a Primary weapon introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
Much like the other spells, it is a book, but hazel and gold in color. The front page has a picture of a bee on it. While holding this weapon, you seem to be holding a small swarm of bees. When fired, one giant bee is shot and homes in on the nearest enemy player.
It does above average damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity but doesn't have a need to reload, and above-average mobility for lower levels.
- This weapon has a good damage, but an average fire rate and capacity. Make sure to use in close-quarter maps to save ammo.
- Use this in close to medium/slightly long range, and try to aim for the nearest player.
- Go for the weakened players because they don't strafe much and can be easily taken off by its bees.
- Much like you would dodge the Smart Bullet Bazooka, you must use a high-mobility weapon to outrun the bullets this weapon shoots, as they do have a timed explosive.
- This weapon does not have a scope, so be sure to engage the user from afar. You can easily defeat the users using snipers. Especially the prototype or basically any other long ranged weapons.
- Also be sure to run around a tight corner, as the bullets must slow down considerably to be able to turn and target you.
Have a lethal long range weapon.
- This is currently one of the 5 spells in the game, the others being the Frost Beam Spell, the Thunder Spell, the Love Spell and the Fireball Spell.
- As of 11.0.0, this is the first and only Primary weapon which is a spell.
- This, alongside the Smart Bullet Bazooka are currently the only Homing Missile weapons.
- This, alongside the Thunder Spell, are the only spells with single shots stated in the stats page.
- Though it's not stated, this weapon performs area damage; the area damage effect is so minor, it's almost never noticeable in battle.
- Be careful while moving and shooting at the same time, because you can easily walk into the bullets and suicide.