|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Berserker Boots.
The Berserk Boots are boots added to the game. They are found in the boots section of the Armory.
The Berserk Boots are red boots with a gold trim on all edges. It also has two gold buttons on the front, and one on each side.
- ☆: It can double jump like the Ninja Tabi, but it can also make the user's movement faster with melee weapons than a normal wielder would.
- ☆☆: It can double jump like the Ninja Tabi, but it can also make the user's movement greatly faster with melee weapons than a normal wielder would.
- ☆☆☆: It can double jump like the Ninja Tabi, but it can also make the user's movement tremendously faster with melee weapons than a normal wielder would.
- When running, equip the Dark Force Saber Up2 (currently the only weapon in Pixel Gun 3D with a mobility of 100) in order to easily run all over a map.
- However, if you consider yourself unstable when running with this equipment, equip a Melee weapon with a mobility of 90 or less instead.
- Consider double jumping as an advantage when strafing.
- Fully upgrading it will improve its effects.
- Use Homing Missile weapons/gadgets when its user(s) is/are strafing constantly.
- Dual Cyro Pistols can easily destroy users who attempt to strafe or run away.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- They are the 2nd boots in the game to feature a double jump ability. The first one is being the Ninja Tabi.
- With these boots, you can be very fast while holding the Dark Force Saber Up2.
- It is present in PGW with its stats nearly identical to the mobile version.
- In the 14.0.0 update, the double jump trait was removed.