|| This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Berserker Cape.
The Berserk Cape is a a cape added in the 9.0.0 Christmas update. It matches the Berserk Boots and the Berserk Mask.
The Berserk Cape has a menacing appearance. It shows a key with a skull for a handle with red, orange and yellow dashes around it.
- ☆: Increases armor points. (110% original armor) Increases a chance to ignore headshots while wielding a Melee weapon. (+10%)
- ☆☆: Greatly increases armor points. (115% original armor) Greatly increases a chance to ignore headshots while wielding a Melee weapon. (+15%)
- ☆☆☆: Tremendously increases armor points. (125% original armor) Tremendously increases a chance to ignore headshots while wielding a Melee weapon. (+25%)
- While running and you have this cape equipped, hold a Melee weapon in order to increase a chance to ignore headshots.
- If you have low armor, you can buy this cape to slightly increase your armor.
- Upgrading it will improve its effects.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Use weapons or gadgets that are significantly efficient, in order to take out its users in a slightly easier way.
- This cape, as of the 9.0.0, had replaced other capes such as the Archimage Cape and the Royal Knight Cape. For instance, this has replaced the Bloody Demon Cape.
- As the 10.4.0 update, the Berserk Cape no longer boosts damage.
- This is the only item in the game that increases armor with a multiplier. All other armor bonus items are additive.